The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in performance too. Modern implements not only sense smoke, they can also perceive climbing temperatures. When they are set off, your monitoring team is immediately notified. They can even be configured to deliver warnings right to your smartphone.
Why do you need fire alarm monitoring in Baltimore?
When an emergency occurs, you will have plenty to do simply making certain your little ones are out of harm's way. Having assistance in place that is able to promptly validate the alarm and contact emergency responders on your behalf is simply an intelligent move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Baltimore:
- Fire or smoke is detected, and your alarm trips
- Your connected home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring professionals instantly
- You are contacted to verify the situation and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring professionals can’t get in contact with you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency personnel promptly
All of this happens in a short time. As you collect your family to evacuate the house, first responders are probably already responding. Whenever you have fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these advantages:
- Around-the-clock protection no matter where you are
- Greater likelihood of speedy response times from first responders
- Well-trained monitoring professionals who will know which safety alarm was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s important to keep in mind that emergencies can occur at any time. Imagine unintentionally leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend succeeds in knock it over. While this scenario may seem improbable, it can happen. When it does, you’ll be safeguarded with 24-hour fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with around-the-clock monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Baltimore, it’s a great time to get your home upgraded with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll provide monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your customized plan. When you go with around-the-clock monitoring, your family will be protected constantly, regardless of where you are. Start on your versatile smart home now by contacting (410) 231-7697 or submitting the form on this page.