You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for protecting your residence and family members. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Baltimore home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to provide support during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is the right choice for you. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them surveilling your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will function as the chief point of contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are tied to your property through your smart devices. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life experts to assist you through your emergency.