How does home monitoring work in Baltimore?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise option for protecting your residence and family members. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
See how Baltimore home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to provide support during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is the right choice for you. Even though they are always there when you need them, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them surveilling your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the emergency and inquire about your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly notify first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will function as the chief point of contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are tied to your property through your smart devices. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life experts to assist you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup at the ready to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are safe. It’s even more essential when something occurs when you’re not there. Think about your smoke detector tripping or a glass break sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to heed the warning of the blaring siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Baltimore home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this vital, central command center. On top of being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these additional benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Two-way audio capability giving you the chance to talk straight to your monitoring staff
- You can request assistance with any sort of issue, including medical problems
If you’re unable to find your phone when a crisis strikes, you can still communicate with your monitoring agents straight through your control panel.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Baltimore security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and request a completely connected Baltimore smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our available packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (410) 231-7697 or complete the form on this page to start.