Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Baltimore?
Your new nursery is close to being set for your darling little one. You devoted quite a bit of time putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even hung a shelf with a row of stuffed animals as a an extra touch. But how are you planning to monitor your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular listening device or take it to another level and employ the tools at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem strange to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Baltimore, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Baltimore are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are connected to your comprehensive smart home and accessible via an intuitive home security app. This offers you convenience and peace of mind knowing you can monitor your child from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll get crystal clear, high-definition images of your child. You may even review recorded clips right from your phone.
- 2-way talk: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you have the chance to verbalize to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a an uneasy sleeper. Better yet, you may use the audio feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to receive motion-activated notifications dispatched straight to your phone.
- One-press communications: Even though this benefit is generally for older kids, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple touch of a button, your youngster can reach out to you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a terrific benefit. If you find that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it might be a little uncomfortable in the room, you may alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have another little one? You can use a second indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with a lone smartphone app.
Customize Your Baltimore smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Baltimore smart home and enjoy the comfort and protection Vivint’s advanced video cameras can provide. Call (410) 231-7697 today and see how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.