What you should look for in a home security camera in Baltimore
So many homeowners in Baltimore want to see what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Even though independent cameras are beneficial when configured correctly, they’re even more helpful when included into your property’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Baltimore? You’ll be glad to discover these critical devices include more benefits than previous iterations. You are able to see real-time streams from inside cameras or warn intruders with incorporated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. Just open your Vivint app or touchscreen control panel and you can manage all your security cameras.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in Baltimore
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your property’s protection to a higher level. These essential elements of your home security system may come equipped with an impressive array of features like 2-way communications, video storage, and convenient cell phone access. Explore the possibilities below.
- Forceful deterrents: Install a surveillance camera that can take action automatically. If strange activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid circle of red light will emerge around the lens and a loud alert will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will also maintain their crisp imaging as you zoom in on details.
- Convenient storage: Look for surveillance with video storage functionality and the ability to access clips directly from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Baltimore are frequently paired to a handy smartphone app. You can review live footage or saved video and even engage or disarm your system. The Vivint App will deliver an alert to your mobile device whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors means your cameras will engage whenever odd movement occurs. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your smartphone.
- Speak to visitors or members of your family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children after school? Is there a delivery person at your doorstep? Modern residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way audio so you are able to speak to any person within range of your equipment.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your outdoor video cameras should offer at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro provides 140° views.
- Customizable zones: This feature allows you to program the exact space you want your camera to supervise. This can be beneficial to better define the movement you watch as you wouldn’t require notifications every time an automobile goes by on the road.
Design your own home security system
You now know what to look for in a home security camera in Baltimore. The next step is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Phone (410) 231-7697 to get started or submit the form below to contact our security professionals.